• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan's Animation TV Ranking, August 20-26 [2018-08-30]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skydrop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:45 pm Reply with quote
why BKA S3 is not in the list as used to be (especially S2 had all the ep on list)?

EDIT: misworded my bad and nvm reading the reviews I got my answer.

Last edited by Skydrop on Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoboSoup

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:00 pm Reply with quote
BNHA back on the list this week and with 4.8. I'm reminded of how last week there was discussion revolving around how the series was on a decline in viewership so there likely won't be a 4th season. I'm just glad the series is still doing well.
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:05 pm Reply with quote
HoboSoup wrote:
BNHA back on the list this week and with 4.8. I'm reminded of how last week there was discussion revolving around how the series was on a decline in viewership so there likely won't be a 4th season. I'm just glad the series is still doing well.

With the bazillion merch being made, the BD selling well, the movie doing well and the show doing good numbers weekly in term of ratings, you don't have a thing to worry about. Last week's doomsayer shouldn't have been taken seriously really.
HoboSoup

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:49 pm Reply with quote
GoldCrusader wrote:
HoboSoup wrote:

With the bazillion merch being made, the BD selling well, the movie doing well and the show doing good numbers weekly in term of ratings, you don't have a thing to worry about. Last week's doomsayer shouldn't have been taken seriously really.

Ah well it's good to know that it's doing well in a lot of various ways.
Яeverse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:25 pm Reply with quote
HoboSoup wrote:

*bakugo voice* there was no love
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1