• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Lupin the 3rd Part 5 Gets Digital Release in U.S. on November 18

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeorgeC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:27 pm Reply with quote
What I want to know is when is TMS going to finally allow Discotek to release Lupin the 3rd Part IV with the original Japanese audio track on home video?
I still liked the dub-only release but I HATED the fact that TMS made them do separate releases. It should have been bilingual like all the releases where a dub was commissioned were allowed to be in the past!
And there are still some fans who are naive enough to believe all the situations that happen with anime releases are the fault of the localizing licensees...
AceLuffy4Ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:52 pm Reply with quote
So is this dubbed or not
loveliver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:18 pm Reply with quote
GeorgeC wrote:
What I want to know is when is TMS going to finally allow Discotek to release Lupin the 3rd Part IV with the original Japanese audio track on home video?
I still liked the dub-only release but I HATED the fact that TMS made them do separate releases. It should have been bilingual like all the releases where a dub was commissioned were allowed to be in the past!
And there are still some fans who are naive enough to believe all the situations that happen with anime releases are the fault of the localizing licensees...

Yes, they are. I've been following their work pretty closely. It should come out by January 29th, 2019.

AceLuffy4Ever wrote:
So is this dubbed or not

No. It will be dubbed, but not now.
BaronViolet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:30 am Reply with quote
I really hope part 5 is dubbed next year. It is the best Lupin series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1