• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Harvest Moon's Natsume to Announce 'Several New Titles' Soon

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weird Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:52 pm Reply with quote
It's too late... This company killed the franchise with that thing called light of hope(ironic isn't?)... Stardew Valley is a good example of quality and fun... They can learn a thing from it and maybe save the franchise
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:41 pm Reply with quote
Natsume doesn't own Bokujo Monogatari anymore, so Harvest Moon is technically still around and thriving, just under a different name, Story of Seasons.
TheAnimeRevolutionizer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Weird Guy wrote:
It's too late... This company killed the franchise with that thing called light of hope(ironic isn't?)... Stardew Valley is a good example of quality and fun... They can learn a thing from it and maybe save the franchise

Hey man, don't get me started on how Stardew Valley iffs me out. I think the creator's also a hypocrite and the story was so sappy and trite I wanted to barf. It's even a kind of plagarism of one other HM game and installment.....

I'm glad that Harvest Moon is still going strong. I've been out of the loop for a while but I will be glad to check out what I've missed put on and their future titles.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1