• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Manga Entertainment Q2 Schedule Includes DARLING in the FRANXX

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucky_Deity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:59 pm Reply with quote
Will definitely be picking up the Steelbook editions of My Hero Academia: Two Heroes & Dragon Ball Super: Broly.
Some interesting things to point out, wasn't Black Clover Part 1 released by Sony in the UK (along with Sony releasing Season 2 of My Hero Academia), judging by Manga UK releasing the My Hero Academia Movie and now Black Clover, I assume all future releases of both series will be under Manga UK. And hopefully Manga UK can pick up Season 1 of My Hero Academia as that Collector's Edition released by Paramount is hard and pricey to get your hands on and I want the complete series on Blu-Ray. Or if Paramount release a standard edition of Season 1, that'd also be good, just someone release an easily obtainable and reasonably priced version.
I am also wondering what episodes Pokemon - Partner Up With Pikachu will include as I had a look on Amazon and it seems to a "Best Of" set, I am going to assume just episodes from Season 1 as that's all Manga UK has released of the TV series in the UK so far, would be odd to include episodes from later seasons not yet released.
Also a real bummer that MFKZ is digital only now, haven't been keeping up with it too much but did look interesting and was going to pick it up sometime down the line.
Will be purchasing The Ancient Magus' Bride sometime in the future as well, fantastic series and still need to see DARLING in the FRANXX though I know later on in the series wasn't that well received but want to watch it regardless, like the art style a lot and enjoy Trigger shows (of what I've seen).
Naruto Shippuden I am slowly just getting in the singles and need to pick up Black Clover Part 1 before Part 2, I do enjoy the show despite its downfalls, especially early on.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1