• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Opening Movie Streamed for Summer Pockets Visual Novel's Switch Version

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Maeda composed the music with Shinji Orito (Angel Beats! Harmonia), Donmaru (planetarian, Little Busters!, Giniro, Haruka), and Tomohiro Takeshita (planetarian, Angel Beats!, Harmonia)

DONMARU didn't compose any tracks for Little Busters!, he worked on Kud Wafter's OST as an arranger. Also, Ryo Mizutsuki composed 8 tracks in the Summer Pockets OST (and arranged 2).

Anyway, I don't care what version it is, PC or Switch, I just really hope this game can come West in the next like 2 years. But it's already been ages since they said Rewrite+ would come over, so I've pretty much lost hope of a timely Western release for any Visual Art's VN. It doesn't help when they choose to go with Sekai Project, whom have a major issues with taking on too many projects at once and thus taking ages to release any of them. I tried downloading the free trial on Android and the server just isn't made for US. I have 1 Gig internet and it was still going at like 1% every 10 minutes lol. It was really bad so I gave up fast. I really wish a competent company would license/localize it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1