• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Sailor Moon Powers Up in Universal Studios Japan Ad

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:54 pm Reply with quote
It really says a lot about the state of Crystal right now that I feel like this CGI 4D ride has more detailed and emotive character designs and animation than Crystal did and I say this as someone who generally liked Crystal more than most fans did.
TsubomiKoneko

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:30 am Reply with quote
All that merchandise looks amazing! I wish I could get some of it. Wow, I just clicked the link at the bottom for the website about it and even the drink cup that's in the food section looks amazing, geez... I'd be happy just finding a used one of those on Ebay, lol.
#Satou

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:32 pm Reply with quote
If the target in fans from outside japan, why not use Sailor Moon and Dragon ball together? I feel that they never do a collaboration between those 2 monsters.
Sailor Sedna

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:38 pm Reply with quote
If there was a CG Sailor Moon movie where the animation was like this, I'd like to watch it, it's fluid, expressions are very well done, gives off Pixar vibes, the characters look like their manga counterparts (though I don't get how Mercury's brooch is a different shade of blue compared to her main blue color, trying to add variety? Confused).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1