• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Super Robot Wars 30 Game's Trailer Previews 1st DLC Pack

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TranceLimit174

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Very interesting DLC choices here:

- I think this is the 1st time the Hi-Nu Gundam (and I'm guessing Nightengale) is being labelled specifically under Beltorchika's Children.

- Voltes V is always paired up Combattler V. So interesting to see Voltes V get split off as a DLC addition. Does this mean DLC 2 adds Daimos to complete Tadao Nagahama's Robot Romance Trilogy?

- Adding to the above, can we expect the other classic mecha duo of Daitarn 3 & Zambot 3 down the line?

- For whatever reason I wasn't expecting to see the Chōkijin, RyūKoOh & KouRyūOh, to be representing OG. Nice to see them and it makes sense because, unless things have changed drastically, Kusuha Mizuha is the most popular female pilot in the OG cast. They are fun units.

- I never got into Sakura Wars, but I know it is popular and makes others happy to see them.
John the Dark Lord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:58 pm Reply with quote
TranceLimit174 wrote:
- I think this is the 1st time the Hi-Nu Gundam (and I'm guessing Nightengale) is being labelled specifically under Beltorchika's Children.

They were already labelled as such in X and T. But yes, it took a while for it to happen. The Hi-Nu made its debut in Alpha Gaiden, back in 2001, yet Beltorchika's Children went uncredited until X, in 2018.
luffypirate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:20 pm Reply with quote
very excited for this. been a big fan of the series since 1998

hoping for layzner in a future dlc Surprised
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:43 am Reply with quote
I don’t suppose the live action Voltes will be ready by the time the DLC releases.

Also I guess we’re not getting an R1 PS release. Dang.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1