• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Best and Worst of Fall 2021, Oct 29-Nov 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ErikaD.D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:57 am Reply with quote
What the hell happened to Lupin? Not gonna lie, episode 3 is not good and recent episode 4 is not bad. I think Lupin will up a bit next week.

And speaking of part 6, noticed episodes 3,4 and apparently 5 are fillers so far and not connected to main story. Since it will have 2 cours I'm somehow worry that part 6 may have more filler episodes than canon episodes. Part 5 don't have lot of fillers including in early episodes if I remember correctly.

I feel like part 6 may end up as not good as parts 4 and 5 although it's too soon to say.
Key

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:40 am Reply with quote
86 and Mushoku Tensei both killed it for the episode covered by this time period, so their jumps were to be expected. (Still quite pleased to see that viewers acknowledged that, though.) Both also put out very strong follow-up episodes for this past Saturday, so I'll be surprised if there is a drop-off on the next report.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:57 pm Reply with quote
ErikaD.D wrote:
And speaking of part 6, noticed episodes 3,4 and apparently 5 are fillers so far and not connected to main story. Since it will have 2 cours I'm somehow worry that part 6 may have more filler episodes than canon episodes. Part 5 don't have lot of fillers including in early episodes if I remember correctly.
I wouldn't call the standard alone episodes in Part V filler, more like breaks between story arcs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1