• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What is this manga?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chloelicorice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:34 am Reply with quote
I was at a bookstore, and I saw this manga compilation, but I can't remember the title. It was recently published as a collection i.e. several volumes in one thick paperback, and it was about a goth loli high school girl who worked at clothing shop. Please help me identify this title because I really want to get this manga. I am kicking myself for not buying it.
Touma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:41 am Reply with quote
chloelicorice wrote:
I was at a bookstore, and I saw this manga compilation, but I can't remember the title. It was recently published as a collection i.e. several volumes in one thick paperback, and it was about a goth loli high school girl who worked at clothing shop. Please help me identify this title because I really want to get this manga. I am kicking myself for not buying it.

It might have been Venus Versus Virus.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
chloelicorice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quote
That must have been it, thanks. It seems to me the one I remember was slightly different; I thought it focused more on this girl and her clothing shop, but I have been looking for it all morning, and this is the closest thing I can find.
molecule

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quote
dont know..maybe paradise kiss
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1