Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll to Stream Prince of Tennis II TV Anime




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TronBonne



Joined: 07 Jul 2011
Posts: 127
Location: Toronto, Canada
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quote
Wow, awesome! I finished reading the manga recently, so I'll be sure to start watching this for sure!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
njprogfan
Collector ExtraordinaireCollector Extraordinaire


Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 615
Location: A River Named Toms
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm Reply with quote
I'm not one for sports anime, so I'll be passing on this one. Happy for those who dug the past series, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
agila61



Joined: 22 Feb 2009
Posts: 3213
Location: NE Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quote
" ... and Turkey". There's a new one.

Does anyone know if Turkey is included in Crunchyroll licenses to "all of Europe" or CR licenses to "the Middle East?"

Either way, Turkey would only have had either two or three free simulcasts from last season's new series ~ Squid Girl, gdgd Fairies, and also that yaoi title if they are counted as part of the Middle East ~ and You and Me on top of that for premium members.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
supercreep



Joined: 11 Dec 2011
Posts: 523
Location: Long Island, New York
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm Reply with quote
This isn't my cup of tea but according to their schedule they are going to announce two more titles today, so maybe those will more my sort of thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime
enurtsol



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 13671
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 am Reply with quote
njprogfan wrote:
I'm not one for sports anime, so I'll be passing on this one. Happy for those who dug the past series, though.


It's not really about sports. More like fantasy sports.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Megiddo



Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Posts: 7805
Location: IL
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:36 am Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
njprogfan wrote:
I'm not one for sports anime, so I'll be passing on this one. Happy for those who dug the past series, though.


It's not really about sports. More like fantasy sports.

It's not really about fantasy sports. More about fujoshi fantasizing about bishounen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enurtsol



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 13671
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:38 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
enurtsol wrote:
njprogfan wrote:
I'm not one for sports anime, so I'll be passing on this one. Happy for those who dug the past series, though.


It's not really about sports. More like fantasy sports.

It's not really about fantasy sports. More about fujoshi fantasizing about bishounen.


I stand corrected. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SnaphappyFMA



Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 216
Location: California
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quote
SO HAPPY!!! I can't wait to start watching New Prince of Tennis! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group