All-Stars Disney CD Features Voice Actor "Princes"
posted on by Eric Stimson
Since February 2012, the Koe no Ōji-sama ("Princes of Voice") CD series has featured classic Disney songs covered by notable Japanese male voice actors. Now, a fourth CD will be released compiling the best of the series along with a new piece by a new voice actor.
Disney Koe no Ōji-sama All-Stars is slated to include the following songs:
- "Chim Chim Cher-ee," from Mary Poppins, as sung by Takuma Terashima
- "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah," from Song of the South, as sung by Kousuke Toriumi
- "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo," from Cinderella, as sung by Jun Fukuyama
- "Whole New World," from Aladdin, as sung by Kenichi Suzumura
- "Under the Sea," from The Little Mermaid, as sung by Miyu Irino
- "Part of Your World," from The Little Mermaid, as sung by Yuuki Kaji
- "Bella Notte," from Lady and the Tramp, as sung by Ryotaro Okiayu
- "Compass of Your Heart," from Sindbad's Storybook Voyage" (a ride at Tokyo DisneySea), as sung by Junichi Suwabe
The complete song list is still undetermined, however, as is the identity and singer of the new piece. Disney Koe no Ōji-sama All Stars is scheduled for release on November 5 and can be pre-ordered for 3,888 yen (or $37.39) on amazon.co.jp.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history