• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
If you want the Special Boxset for GITS: SAC

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
totalgeek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:54 pm Reply with quote
You might want to get it from Amazon.com. They are selling it for $34.99 as opposed to Best Buy that has it on sale for $36.99. Plus, you can get free shipping from Amazon, so if you are willing to wait a week to get it, you'll save $2.

By the way, if anyone gets their copy before I get mine, tell me what the Laughing Man T-Shirt looks like. Is it cool, or not so much?
.Sy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:08 pm Reply with quote
Hold on, which one do you mean? There's the full series box, as well as a few 2 or 3 disk sets.

Last edited by .Sy on Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
biliano

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:25 pm Reply with quote
totalgeek wrote:
By the way, if anyone gets their copy before I get mine, tell me what the Laughing Man T-Shirt looks like. Is it cool, or not so much?

No problem! Very Happy

The T-shirt is white and has the Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex series logo on the front and the Laughing Man logo on the back. The size is XL, but I don't know if that's constant in all of the sets or just in the one I bought. (For the record, I bought the box set at Best Buy.)
totalgeek

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:54 pm Reply with quote
.Sy wrote:
Hold on, which one do you mean? There's the full series box, as well as a few 2 or 3 disk sets.[/url]

Well, since I quoted a price of $34.99 it definitely wasn't the full box set. It was just the collector box, T-Shirt, and Tachikoma card that comes with Volume 7.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:34 am Reply with quote
totalgeek wrote:
You might want to get it from Amazon.com. They are selling it for $34.99 as opposed to Best Buy that has it on sale for $36.99. Plus, you can get free shipping from Amazon, so if you are willing to wait a week to get it, you'll save $2.

Deep Discount DVD has it for only $29.99 and FREE Shipping Razz.
totalgeek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:26 am Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
totalgeek wrote:

Deep Discount DVD has it for only $29.99 and FREE Shipping Razz.

Great! Now you tell me! Very Happy

Oh well, I'm just out the extra $5 since I got it from Amazon.
.Sy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:52 am Reply with quote
totalgeek wrote:
.Sy wrote:
Hold on, which one do you mean? There's the full series box, as well as a few 2 or 3 disk sets.

Well, since I quoted a price of $34.99 it definitely wasn't the full box set. It was just the collector box, T-Shirt, and Tachikoma card that comes with Volume 7.
Uh duh! I guess I didn't look hard enough. Anime smile + sweatdrop
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1