• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata Light Novels Get Anime on Noitamina

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:32 pm Reply with quote
Another LN adaptation. I guess I'll try this one out. Noitamina sure is on a roll today.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Rederoin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Another LN adaptation. I guess I'll try this one out. Noitamina sure is on a roll today.

They just announced what they'll be airing during Summer/Autumn/Winter. So we won't get any new announcement about them for a long, long while.

WikiSonic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 pm Reply with quote
I like that Noitamina is announcing all of these shows well in advance. In my opinion, Samurai Flamenco and Galilei Donna felt rushed on the production side of things and they both ended up being duds. Hopefully since these new shows have a lot of time until their air dates that means that they're getting the proper amount of time needed to develop them.
NovemberSnow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:16 pm Reply with quote
rederoin wrote:
Stark700 wrote:

They just announced what they'll be airing during Summer/Autumn/Winter. So we won't get any new announcement about them for a long, long while.

Wait. Well, there's something that I don't get in this.

Isn't Psycho-Pass a 2-cour anime? According to this "calendar", the re-airing of the anime will stop right before the premiere of the second season in October. Maybe Fuji TV will air 2 episodes per day? Or it may be a completely different thing; I really doubt about it though...
Rederoin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:19 pm Reply with quote
NovemberSnow wrote:

Isn't Psycho-Pass a 2-cour anime? According to this "calendar", the re-airing of the anime will stop right before the premiere of the second season in October. Maybe Fuji TV will air 2 episodes per day? Or it may be a completely different thing; I really doubt about it though...

From what I know, its an edited version of the anime.
Nachtwandler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:26 pm Reply with quote
Re-aring of Psycho-Pass would be 11 doubled eps. They temporary expanded Summer NoitaminA slot for it. Which is clear from the picture actually.
NovemberSnow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for those fast replies. I guess I should've thought twice before asking such oblivious questions.
FoxgloveLove

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:50 pm Reply with quote
Holy crap, Misaki Kurehito is one of my favorite artists. I'd watch it just for that alone (like I watched Henneko because it was Kantoku's artwork, and that turned out pretty good)
FD2Raptor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:30 am Reply with quote
Awesome news. I've been following the LN and judging by the characters introduced they're adapting at least up to volume 4. I saw some image that is from LN vol5 but that's probably not solid enough evidence that it will get that far.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1