• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Resident Evil/Biohazard ~heavenly island~ Manga Starts This Winter

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Antares

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:40 am Reply with quote
I don't understand...

The report is titled: "Manga Starts This Winter" (a new manga) but at the end it says "Serizawa launched the manga with a prologue chapter in the inaugural issue of CAPCOM's CapBom! magazine in 2011, and ended the manga last year"

¿Why?
Chipp12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Because you can't distinguish one RE manga from another.
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Because the last one was so great. Why this series that keeps getting censored in japan always getting shonen adaptations ?
The fanbase is in their 30s. I wouldn´t complain if the writer was someone different but oh well. Revelations 2 can´t come soon enough. Claire save us.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/08/resident-evil-revelations-2-stars-claire-redfield
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Wandering Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:29 am Reply with quote
For whatever reason manga series based on games cannot seem to gather a strong enough following to go for very long. Which is rather unfortunate because I think that some games would do very well with having a manga counterpart. A lot of manga series I've seen based on games have been not so mainstream in their releases, sometimes you don't even know that they exist.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1