• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Singapore's Anime Festival Asia to Host Sound Horizon/Linked Horizon's Revo

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omiya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quote
Congratulations on Revo for going to AFA (the article didn't mention that there would be a screening of The Assorted Horizons there): maybe Sound Horizon / Linked Horizon will perform outside of Japan one day?

One of these days it would be good to see some of these acts venture a little further south to Australia. (At least we have had Final Fantasy Distant Worlds here with Nobuo Uematsu and Arnie Roth).

In the meantime, how is the standard of the concerts at AFA going? In Japan one generally gets a very good standard of performance, stage management/sound and audiences.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:55 pm Reply with quote
omiya wrote:
Congratulations on Revo for going to AFA (the article didn't mention that there would be a screening of The Assorted Horizons there).

the article wrote:
AFA will screen Sound Horizon's film, The Assorted Horizons on December 4 as part of the group's 10th anniversary celebration.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Same_Shark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:12 am Reply with quote
Revo actually performed in South Korea with Sound Horizon a few years ago.
http://sh-whitecrow.com/2011/09/sound-horizon-makes-its-korean-live-debut/
ColonelYao47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:15 am Reply with quote
I'm jealous enough of the West Coast conventions having awesome lineups. Anime Festival Asia is going to be the death of me, I swear...
reanimator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:33 am Reply with quote
ColonelYao47 wrote:
I'm jealous enough of the West Coast conventions having awesome lineups. Anime Festival Asia is going to be the death of me, I swear...

I don't know where you live, but it's all about connections.
omiya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:35 am Reply with quote
octopodpie wrote:
omiya wrote:
Congratulations on Revo for going to AFA (the article didn't mention that there would be a screening of The Assorted Horizons there).

the article wrote:
AFA will screen Sound Horizon's film, The Assorted Horizons on December 4 as part of the group's 10th anniversary celebration.

Thanks, the title was a bit buried amongst the links.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1