• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hanabee to Release Complete Collections of Several Series

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SquadmemberRitsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:58 pm Reply with quote
I've already seen S1 of AKB0048 and one of my relatives bought me Next Stage for a Christmas present. Won't be buying that. Although I admit I chuckled a bit at the reference to the Koisuru Fortune Cookie video they made in the press release.

Hiiro no Kakera is a crap show. Won't be buying that either.

I don't own Kid's on the Slope and do want to watch it some time but paying extra for a combo pack with literally nothing else but the BD and the DVD? I'll pass.

Aside from Humanity has Declined these announcements have all been pretty underwhelming. Oh well, at least unlike Madman they've got confirmed release dates for all of their Christmas announcements.

I should also probably mention that the Kid's on the Slope press release link is wrong.

EDIT: Just checked the site and apparently the Kid's on the Slope combo pack going to be cheaper than the original release. Which is actually... really cool of them. Guess I might be buying it after all.
cosain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:16 am Reply with quote
Koimonogatari is the 4th title announced yo
Jaeger-bomb-bastic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:41 am Reply with quote
What is the point in releasing a DVD/BD combo pack of something that already has both releases? No point in wasting your money.
SquadmemberRitsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:51 am Reply with quote
Jaeger-bomb-bastic wrote:
What is the point in releasing a DVD/BD combo pack of something that already has both releases?
It's discounted to $50. You can get both for less than the price of one. Which is a pretty damn good deal if you haven't already bought it yet.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1