• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Eden of Grisaia, The Labyrinth of Grisaia Anime's April Premiere Dates Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:01 am Reply with quote
Oh so.. The Labyrinth of Grisaia turned out to be a special after all. Thought so. Well, I am somewhat looking forward to this although my expectations aren't very high.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:41 am Reply with quote
I had an inkling that with would turn out to be something like that. A lot of users have commended that Grisaia no Meikyuu is mostly a collection of short shorties, so it'll be interesting to see how the 1-hour Special will translate that from the VN to the small screen.

Grisaia no Rakuen airs quite late into the Spring season (19th/20th of April is pretty much dead-last). Which means that it won't be covered in ANN's Spring Preview Guide 2015, as it was with this season's dead-last, Isuca. It'll mostly likely get enough votes for it to be included in the Daily Streaming Reviews, so it'll all even out...
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:38 am Reply with quote
Hameyadea wrote:
I had an inkling that with would turn out to be something like that. A lot of users have commended that Grisaia no Meikyuu is mostly a collection of short shorties, so it'll be interesting to see how the 1-hour Special will translate that from the VN to the small screen.

Grisaia no Rakuen airs quite late into the Spring season (19th/20th of April is pretty much dead-last). Which means that it won't be covered in ANN's Spring Preview Guide 2015, as it was with this season's dead-last, Isuca. It'll mostly likely get enough votes for it to be included in the Daily Streaming Reviews, so it'll all even out...

I wonder why they would wait that late to start airing it. I think that if they wanted to keep up the fan base, they should do it within the first 10 days of April.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1