• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Comic Zenon Magazine's Manga Offered in English Online

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psychedelic-Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:58 am Reply with quote
First thought: Raijin Comics v2.0.

It's good to see easily overlooked material to get get English translations, although this could also be its downfall.

I've voted for Angel Heart: Second Season. Hojo Tsukasa needs more recognition in the English speaking Anime/Manga world.

Is the first part of Angel Heart needed to make sense? I know "season one" ended with Bunch Comics. Is it a new series just because it's in a different magazine?
The Mad Manga Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:05 am Reply with quote
A lot of these actually look interesting and others I wouldn't mind trying. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Wakako Zake manga especially is brought over.
MrTerrorist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:07 am Reply with quote
Some of the titles look good.

I hope the one with the young boy and female assassin gets translated.
Calico

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:44 am Reply with quote
The app could use some work(as of now, there's no way to magnify the pages so smaller text is nearly illegible, two page spreads have a weird line through them, there are some odd translation choices in the Oda Nobunaga one, and lots of people have been having trouble with voting) but I'm glad that they're at least taking the initiative.

Arte is by far the best out of the three currently available, so read that one if you're just curious.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1