• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Chrono Crusade's Moriyama Draws New 'Mahō Ineko' 1-Shot

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theNightster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:30 pm Reply with quote
nice to see Moriyama's name in the news since I really love Chrono crusade and World Embryo, I guess the joint project with Yoko Toro didn't go too well, (though shalt not die isn't that great tbh)
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:50 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I quite liked Chrono Crusade too.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:17 pm Reply with quote
Would love to see more of his work. CC remains one of my fave manga; to this day it's one of a handful that made me cry.

Quote:
Dark Horse Comics licensed the manga in 2008, but has not yet released any of the manga in North America.

Crying or Very sad Wish this could be remedied. *cough* shutupandtakemymoney *cough*
theNightster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:56 pm Reply with quote
Ashen Phoenix wrote:

Quote:
Dark Horse Comics licensed the manga in 2008, but has not yet released any of the manga in North America.

Crying or Very sad Wish this could be remedied. *cough* shutupandtakemymoney *cough*
considering that manga ended like a year ago it would be nice to have an official English release on my book shelf sadly World Embryo's US release is as likely as it getting an anime at this point.
Crisha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:12 am Reply with quote
Ashen Phoenix wrote:
Would love to see more of his work. CC remains one of my fave manga; to this day it's one of a handful that made me cry.

Yes, Chrono Crusade is still my favorite manga to date. Moriyama's character designs and artwork are one of my favorites for manga. I'd love to own more of his manga. I recently found out that an artbook of his was released over here. Color me surprised! I'm normally not big into artbooks (they're filled with pictures I can easily find online), but I think I'll make an exception here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Joe Carpenter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:13 pm Reply with quote
Chrono Crusade is one of my favorite manga as well, I sure they would release more of Moriyama's work in the US.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1