• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Fantasy Type-0 Online Opens China Beta Before Launches in Japan, N. America, Europe

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NateSelwyn25

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:08 am Reply with quote
So, this is certainly NOT the sequel game hinted at with a hidden ending in FF Type-0. It just looks like a revamp of the phone game Agito.
nhat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:05 am Reply with quote
NateSelwyn25 wrote:
So, this is certainly NOT the sequel game hinted at with a hidden ending in FF Type-0. It just looks like a revamp of the phone game Agito.

It is a remake of agito... not sure why square decided to let perfect world remake it. The original Agito is a lot better looking and playing then what's shown in the previews.
Fainaru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:19 pm Reply with quote
NateSelwyn25 wrote:

Sequel ???

I must have missed the hint when i played, the only endings i saw were the main, the alternate and the ace as a warrior type - which if that's what you mean doesn't seem like a hint of a sequel to me just.....(GAME ENDING SPOILERS FOLLOW)

spoiler[
showing ace in a different timeline as they were reincarnated so many times without being aware of it its very possible that that scene was just from a past string. Type-0 to me was if anything the absolute end of the series if it is to have multiple games as all main characters died either at the end of the game or some years after as it explained. The happy ending was the world achieving peace at the expense of the cadets.....wasn't it?]

But i could be wrong too i suppose Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1