• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
A Segment That I Think Would Be Great For "Conan"

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:21 am Reply with quote
On Youtube recently,I've seen a number of Conan O'Brien's "Clueless Gamer" segments including his "Final Fantasy XV" review with Elijah Wood. But,I wonder something. What would it be like if he did a similar segment but with him doing anime? I'd think it would be a fun segment. It would involve Conan and/or someone else watching an anime and he or they will make their comments on it. Do you guys think it's a good idea?
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:47 pm Reply with quote
So we're right back to you trying to create another "Americanized" topic again. You might have reversed the order, this time taking an American topic and trying to add an anime twist to it as opposed to vice verse like normal, but it's still in essence just another "Americanized" topic that you've been warned countless times about. You see once instance where this bit on Conan used a Japanese themed game, FF, and you try and do this routine again. You also do not even provide any of your own thoughts on the question you ask either and, like normal, just ask people if this Americanized topic is a good idea. I'm sorry but I'm locking this down.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1