• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology 3DS Game's Launch Trailer Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsus1412

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:15 am Reply with quote
I've been playing it for two days, and it's a very good port of the previous DS version, with some added DLC. Something that I'd never really associate with the game before, but I'll let that slide if the game turns out to work with it. One amusing thing to note is that the voice acting can be remarkably inconsistent, where Palomides just shouts out random words at the start of every bit of dialogue right from the start. Dias is fully voiced, but Palomides will just start speaking words that only just fit the dialogue box's contents. I cracked myself up imagining that he is a highly functional sufferer of Turrets.

On a side note, I have a question that I have yet to get the answer to. Does anyone here know who the voice actors are for this game? I've been searching for a while and have yet to find any details on that.
KowKow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:43 am Reply with quote
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1