• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sentai Filmworks Announces Dubs for Tada Never Falls in Love, Real Girl, UQ Holder

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Great to hear that Takunomi's getting a dub. Hopefully they'll be able to get Tabitha Ray to reprise her brief cameo as Hotaru.

Still surprised that there's no mention of dubs for Land of the Lustrous or Girls' Last Tour, though. I figured those would be shoe-ins. Maybe they're just waiting till closer to the end of the year.
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:30 pm Reply with quote
always excited more harem animes get dubbed ... hopefully My Girlfriend is Shobitch gets a collectors edition!
theNightster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:12 am Reply with quote
it will be interesting how they will handle Yukihime/Evangeline in English because I doubt Sentai could get Laura Baily back when Funimation can't even get her back to voice kid Trunks
jr240483

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:00 am Reply with quote
theNightster wrote:
it will be interesting how they will handle Yukihime/Evangeline in English because I doubt Sentai could get Laura Baily back when Funimation can't even get her back to voice kid Trunks

afraid that wont be happening EVER!

its more than likely that sentai will get someone else to voice eva since its more than clear that both she and her husband travis willingham have pretty much moved on from voicing anime completely and into LA union VO roles that does video games (Saints Row the 3rd, Street Fighter 4 & 5, Injustice 2, etc) as well as some western cartoons (Marvel's Avengers Assemble) !

it pretty much became apparent with to some fans when they had miss leigh as sarada for the boruto movie instead so unfortunately its highly unlikely we will be hearing eva's old VA for UQ Holder! my guess is that they will have Rial as yukihime!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1