• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Jump Force Game Videos Reveal 2 Yu Yu Hakusho Characters, Original Characters by Akira Toriyam

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GMArcturus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:53 am Reply with quote
Please, please, please can we get an English dub for this release? Yusuke's and Toguro's English VAs were just too freakin' good.
crazieanimefan1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Looking at the list for Weekly Shonen Jump...the possibilities are endless, that's for sure.
Somer-_-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:38 pm Reply with quote
I'd sooner have Kuwabara than Toguro but that's just me. Hiei probably gets in next if there is a third character though.
Break Xerxes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:31 pm Reply with quote
Still hoping for Trafalgar Law and Allen Walker to be playable.
Gemnist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Honestly, after seeing the lineup for that Smash Bros-like mobile game, this one seems much paler by comparison (though this will probably be the better game). I’m just really looking for new blood that hasn’t really featured in crossover games, and with there being five anime that are either airing or coming within the next year that have not done this (Yuuna and the Hot Springs, Hinomaru Zumo, Demon Slayer, We Never Learn, and The Promised Neverland), now would be the perfect opportunity.
HK16

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:36 pm Reply with quote
Literally can call this trailer "The Togashi trailer". Expected Yusuke to be in this. Toguro is a nice addition.
Danny123100

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:35 pm Reply with quote
GMArcturus wrote:
Please, please, please can we get an English dub for this release? Yusuke's and Toguro's English VAs were just too freakin' good.

English dub isn't going to happen. It just won't. It's gonna be like J-Stars Victory Vs English sub but japanese, The reasoning is most likely because it would cost them waaay to much money to dub it, plus all the companies they would need to get involved with, and all the licensing issues. So no, it's probably like a 99.9% chance it won't be dubbed in english.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1