• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Japanese Band Bump of Chicken Belts Out the Weather for 1 Week

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:56 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
BUMP OF CHICKEN's new single was released digitally on Monday and will be included on the band's upcoming album on November 14

It's not an album, it's a Triple A-Side.
Takizawa-Shinzou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Japan seems to love having celebrities do weather reports

Quote:
BUMP OF CHICKEN's new single was released digitally on Monday and will be included on the band's upcoming album on November 14

It's not an album. It's a Triple A-Side single. http://www.bumpofchicken.com/music/?category=single&p=single&n=35

And "Hanashi ga Shitai yo" (話がしたいよ) 's release was not done as a single, it was released as a single track of the Triple A-Side single. When you buy it, it is specifically listed as part of 話がしたいよ / シリウス / Spica. Basically it's an "early release" track but not a single on it's own. - For example, if you try to buy it (話がしたいよ) on Itunes Japan, it takes you to the 話がしたいよ / シリウス / Spica page but only gives you the option to buy track 1 while track 2 and 3 are blocked until the actual release date. In contrast, the track 2 "シリウス" was released as a digital SINGLE http://www.bumpofchicken.com/music/?category=single&p=single&n=34
Minor things but it's best to be accurate.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 pm Reply with quote
I've updated the article for better clarity. Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1