• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: God Eater 3 Game's Full Opening Anime by ufotable Previews BiSH Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulwarfare

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:44 am Reply with quote
Great animation as usual by UFOtable.

The song is all right but man the vocalist sounds like she is just screaming and it feels so outta pitch. The opening isn't as good as the first or second game in my opinion which had much cooler songs. Though maybe this song is fitting for GE3 since it seems to be a bleaker situation.

Also, confirmed Soma from the original is coming back with him in the desert all alone =(. I hope to see more of the cast from GE 1 and GE 2 have cameos in the game but who knows how the world is now.
Firefly251

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Soulwarfare wrote:
Great animation as usual by UFOtable.

The song is all right but man the vocalist sounds like she is just screaming and it feels so outta pitch. The opening isn't as good as the first or second game in my opinion which had much cooler songs. Though maybe this song is fitting for GE3 since it seems to be a bleaker situation.

Also, confirmed Soma from the original is coming back with him in the desert all alone =(. I hope to see more of the cast from GE 1 and GE 2 have cameos in the game but who knows how the world is now.

I agree.

Loving animation, but vocalist...

overall I'd still say GE2RB's opening is best of series.

Soma <3
Him being alone isnt shocking (sadly)....I keep crossing my fingers he will get to meet Shio again someday...

Also if Kanon isnt in the game i'll be extremely sad...I love my healer cannon lady!
Generations

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:05 pm Reply with quote
Firefly251 wrote:
Also if Kanon isnt in the game i'll be extremely sad...I love my healer cannon lady!

I too love being shot by her in the middle of a combo and then being shouted at for daring to be in her line of fire.

Honestly I hope we see a bunch from GE1 and 2 both. I want to know how both main teams and subteams look like with their new designs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1