• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: My Room Is a Dungeon Rest Stop GN 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhostD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:42 am Reply with quote
Well the manga currently reaches 3 vols so there are still things to cover. Unfortunately its a monthly release which doesnt help but it does get interesting later. The author Tougoku Fudou also wrote a spinoff manga with the same premise but with a different artist than this one
Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:49 pm Reply with quote
So this is still in production? I've seen it else where it seems ok. I didn't think it was still going though.
GhostD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:41 am Reply with quote
Wrangler wrote:
So this is still in production? I've seen it else where it seems ok. I didn't think it was still going though.

It is. Its just slow due to it being released monthly not including the breaks the manga tends to take. The manga itself has been ongoing since 2017
zatheus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:34 am Reply with quote
Agree with this review completely. I grabbed this, Dungeon Builder, and Reincarnated as a Sword, and this was the weaker of the three in my opinion. There just wasn't enough meat on the bone, but its not like the meat was bad either.
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 am Reply with quote
GhostD wrote:
Well the manga currently reaches 3 vols so there are still things to cover. Unfortunately its a monthly release which doesnt help but it does get interesting later. The author Tougoku Fudou also wrote a spinoff manga with the same premise but with a different artist than this one

Keep in mind this as a manga adaptation of an ongoing light novel with three volumes out and seeing as the original webnovel(ongoing) is 146 chapters currently, it won't run out of material in a good while yet...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1