• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation to Stream Deca-Dence Original TV Anime This Summer

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RealMTL

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:20 am Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to this one. It kinda reminds me of Mortal Engines except this one will actually be good.
donhumberto

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 12:18 pm Reply with quote
Fingers crossed we'll manage to get the full series. This is by far one of my most anticipated series of the year
Wrangler

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 12:29 pm Reply with quote
Its has good premise, but there has to be big enough audience interested in this film to warrant continuation. Lordy hopefully it's not retelling. I will drop it like sack of potatoes finding out i have peel every one of the spuds.

No more retrends, more original content. I just hope there scifi audience out there to make this happen.
ScruffyKiwi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:29 pm Reply with quote
The premise reminds me a bit of "Now and Then, Here and There" which I still think is one of the best anime ever made.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:49 pm Reply with quote
I've been interested in this since that first PV was released and it's by the director of Mob Psycho 100. I'm really excited for this and I hope all the COVID-19 stuff won't have too many major negative setbacks for this with how ambitious it looks to be.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:03 am Reply with quote
So, the premise kind of sounds like "Chrome-Shelled Regios" (a Funi license) meets Godzilla.
fantaselion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:56 am Reply with quote
Wrangler wrote:
Its has good premise, but there has to be big enough audience interested in this film to warrant continuation. Lordy hopefully it's not retelling. I will drop it like sack of potatoes finding out i have peel every one of the spuds.

No more retrends, more original content. I just hope there scifi audience out there to make this happen.

Retelling? Its an anime original. Also film? Its a TV series, did you even read the article?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1