• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord Omega Anime's 1st Video Unveils More Cast, April Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:02 am Reply with quote
Hopefully Funi will be able to dub this season as well
MFrontier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:13 pm Reply with quote
Nice to see Diablo and the girls again, along with some new lovely ladies to add to the Harem!
GhostD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:59 am Reply with quote
Im not feeling Fanis' art style here as opposed to the LN. She looks older than she actually is here and her make up looks thicker
Key

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:56 am Reply with quote
While far from one of my favorites, the first series was fun enough that I'll definitely follow this new season.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
njprogfan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:51 pm Reply with quote
I started reading the light novels, so this is way ahead of where I am....not stopping me from watching Very Happy
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:38 pm Reply with quote
njprogfan wrote:
I started reading the light novels, so this is way ahead of where I am....not stopping me from watching Very Happy

I read the arc that is set after the first season but than i stopped myself from going further while i wait for this one, which im guessing i probably would be around the halfway point of this season. so at least the other half would be a surprise.

Still i am amazed that this actually got another season made as these types of shows rarely get follow ups after the first one as they are more source material promotions, it must have done better than expected. Can't wait to see what is next.
nargun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Key wrote:
While far from one of my favorites, the first series was fun enough that I'll definitely follow this new season.

It's not in my normal line, but I watched the first season with a friend and thought it reasonable: frequent consideration of consent, characters mostly act out of ~plausible~ self-actualising motivations (they want something (not just main-character-cock) and work to achieve it. More important than being "fun", there's not actually anything significantly wrong with the show that I could tell. It's not for everyone, but that's more a matter of its USP being of niche interest than by being bad through being offensive.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:47 pm Reply with quote
Aoi Koga has finally switched roles and now is the stoic maid.

Not often you see Chinatsu Akasaki in a really sexy role.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1