• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hetalia World Stars Anime's Promo Video Reveals, Previews Italy's Theme Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxmsxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:35 am Reply with quote
Once again, they still have not released how long this season will be.

In the PV, at least three characters that were not in WS has shown up in addition to four characters that does not have their VA re-casted from previous seasons. Does this mean the content will be heavily edited with limited speaking roles or a long season that includes a lot of the later chapters with more VA announcements in the future?

At least, it looks like there will be an announcement every single Friday JST until the season airs, which we still don't know exactly when in Spring.

The CD information is pretty on point, in terms of how many editions they are pumping out. Hetalia is pretty easy to do multiple editions and versions to bring in the bucks.

The main anime website has a section that is very intriguing: STREAM. Currently, it has no content. Does it mean what we think it will mean?
CatSword

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:50 pm Reply with quote
Every time I hear we're getting more Hetalia, even though I've heard it several times by now, I always expect to wake up a couple of seconds later. I thought there was a non-spoken agreement to put that in the past.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
simona.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:17 am Reply with quote
welcome back, boys! [& girls] (^0^)/
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1