• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: King of Fighters XV Game Reveals Trailer for Terry Bogard

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kicksville

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:02 am Reply with quote
Great thumbnail, very handsome.

Not surprised Terry is back to his traditional look - I don't doubt they're hoping people will be looking from Smash to this. But I also must say, I'm glad to see they've beefed some people back up. One of the neat things about XII/XIII is how they were able to more distinctly portray a bunch of very different body types, and it felt like that was kinda gone in XIV.

Although, the spark effects still universally look like someone spilled a can of reflective paint.
Silver Kirin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:06 am Reply with quote
Glad to see Terry in his classic look and the small gameplay sample at the end looks very solid, I especially loved the reference to the original Fatal Fury arcade flyer. I hope that his Mark of the Wolves outfit will be available as an alternate costume and perhaps his original Fatal Fury look as well.
otastorian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:40 pm Reply with quote
You knew he was coming. Even though he's not the main character, he's a KOF staple. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the cast, here's hoping (possibly naively) that May Lee comes back. Ya know, since they're bringing back characters that haven't been in the game for a minute, like Chizuru.
tintor2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:46 pm Reply with quote
Guess they didn't like their XIV looks based on their recent nostalgic looks. I hope at least Terry gets his Garou look as DLC
Top Gun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:24 pm Reply with quote
Oh hey that guy from Smash is in some other game.

*ducks rotten vegetables*
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1