• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: HIDIVE Streams 1st Twittering Birds Never Fly Anime Film on May 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagicPolly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:38 am Reply with quote
Why does the article describe the series as three 60 minute installment when the first movie is 85 minutes long?

Anyway, great that they're streaming it, I should get around to watching it at some point. Seems like an actual mature BL story without going into too much awfulness.
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Digital Manga Publishing's Juné imprint is releasing the manga in English. The company released the third compiled volume in March 2017, and will release the fourth volume in December.

Actually the fourth volume was released February 2021 by DMP. It's already out.
Tenbinzan

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:18 pm Reply with quote
here-and-faraway wrote:
Quote:
Digital Manga Publishing's Juné imprint is releasing the manga in English. The company released the third compiled volume in March 2017, and will release the fourth volume in December.

Actually the fourth volume was released February 2021 by DMP. It's already out.

It was released digitally in December 2020 and in print in January 2021. ANN reported this, too: animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-03-15/dmp-june-imprint-to-release-volumes-5-6-of-twittering-birds-never-fly-manga/.170595 So I'm not sure why a more recent article still contains outdated boilerplate text.

Same goes for the line about how the manga's "sixth compiled book volume shipped in May 2019," when its seventh volume was released in March 2021...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1