• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Freezing Authors Launch New Manga in October

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:14 am Reply with quote
Another one for the collection.
lailasama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:47 am Reply with quote
he needs to stop creating manga because he can't ever finish it. all of these collect dust as soon as they hit over 75 chapters. Freezing still only updates like once a year.
Madzack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:30 am Reply with quote
Also, his stories are variations of "basic person must partner with another person because of pseudo-scientific bullshit passed off as 'complex stories'".
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:08 pm Reply with quote
lailasama wrote:
he needs to stop creating manga because he can't ever finish it. all of these collect dust as soon as they hit over 75 chapters. Freezing still only updates like once a year.

And many of the NA released editions are out of print as well. So good luck finding any but the newest ones once they sell out places.
RenimLS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:01 am Reply with quote
Madzack wrote:
Also, his stories are variations of "basic person must partner with another person because of pseudo-scientific bullshit passed off as 'complex stories'".

He has also authored series other than those types. For example there is the gender bender isekai Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business about a sexist and arrogant businessman who dies and awakes in the body of a noble daughter; the ecchi rom-com Unbalance x2 revolving around the relationship of a high school boy and a young female teacher; and school life dramedy Silver Plan to Redo From JK about a female lead who awakens back in high school after she dies middle aged homeless and skill-less because she originally lived her life arrogantly while throwing around her family's wealth until after high school her family falls into ruin, she vows to use this opportunity to redo her life but has to deal with the consequences of having lived arrogantly and looking down on those around her.
jy shogunn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:02 pm Reply with quote
big fan of freezing here, i love the initiative of the creator but we the fans of freezing have been waiting for the continuation of the manga and season 3 of the anime adaption for ages, am pleading with the creator to give us new freezing sequels, some of fans are somewhat annoyed with the announcement please consider this plead. Thank You.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:28 pm Reply with quote
What is Lim doing? I'm still waiting for Unbalance x3 to finish for the longest. Finish that 1st then work on something new.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1