• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ensemble Stars!! Franchise Gets All-New Theatrical Anime on March 4, 2022

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:11 am Reply with quote
I'm so excited for this!! My boys!! TvT Very Happy Very Happy

Also, his name is Mayoi Ayase. Not Asena! FYI!
MagicPolly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:41 am Reply with quote
An original story is cool, though since they're introducing the !! characters I wonder if there's ever gonna be plans for a season 2
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:57 am Reply with quote
MagicPolly wrote:
I wonder if this is gonna adapt a story or if it's gonna be more of a Bang Dream Film Live type movie

According to the announcement teaser and the website, it states that is an original story that is linked to the in-app event (which will be the Shuffle Unit Event being held in December).

The movies "Tōgenkyo Gōzuken", "Midnight Butlers", and "La Mort" starring the idols of Ensemble Square have been nominated for the annual "Idol Film Festival" (IFF) held in New York. The idols selected as representative head to New York to participate in the award ceremony. After attending the film festival and the reception parties, they decided to enjoy a brief tour of the various locations in New York City before the award ceremony. However, a suspicious shadow was creeping up on them...
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:58 am Reply with quote
There might still be plans for a Season 2... who is to know! They're still finishing up the SS story, in which the final one is supposed to take place on 12/31. So they still might! After all, Hiro cameo'd at the end of the first season!
MagicPolly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:18 am Reply with quote
sakurablossom143 wrote:
MagicPolly wrote:
I wonder if this is gonna adapt a story or if it's gonna be more of a Bang Dream Film Live type movie

According to the announcement teaser and the website, it states that is an original story that is linked to the in-app event (which will be the Shuffle Unit Event being held in December).

Oh that's interesting! And knowing enstars, that looming shadow could be literally anything
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1