• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ragnarok the Animation

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mizushimo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:46 pm Reply with quote
hmm, I wonder if they're going to use game footage in the tv series? That would definitely be a new approach Surprised
Death W. Apacolypse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Well I know we're talknig about the official trailer but this makesm e think back to an AMV I saw a few years back.

A group called MadAnime did an AMV using still frame artwork of different classes combined it with some of the artwork from the GN. Wasn't one of the longer AMV's I've seen but it was kinda interesting to watch.

As far as game footage. I'm not sure. I've seen what the game looks like and honestly, unless it was a spoof like redvsBlue I can't really see it being done. It doesn't have the right angle for this sort of thing.
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:40 pm Reply with quote
It's just based on the game... I did read elsewhere that it's going to be completely original animation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:07 pm Reply with quote
For some reason the intro with the game footage in the beginning just got me to want to play the game again. >.< Must... stop myself...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1