• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam Themed Computer

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeroligerx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:31 pm Reply with quote
this might be cool
xSousukeSpikeAmonx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:13 pm Reply with quote
yea it would be neat to have that but we prob wont get it because we like never get anything like that over here. it'd be nice to have that GCN and GBA SP but we wont get those either. o well at leats its nice to see things companies r doin for anime.
frostedsaiyan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:22 pm Reply with quote
xSousukeSpikeAmonx wrote:
yea it would be neat to have that but we prob wont get it because we like never get anything like that over here. it'd be nice to have that GCN and GBA SP but we wont get those either. o well at leats its nice to see things companies r doin for anime.

Where do you live? In America we have the GCN and the Gameboy Advance SP. I was pretty sure they were available in most regions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Proman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:28 pm Reply with quote
frostedsaiyan wrote:

Where do you live? In America we have the GCN and the Gameboy Advance SP. I was pretty sure they were available in most regions.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Gundam themed GameCube.
frostedsaiyan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:32 pm Reply with quote
Proman wrote:
frostedsaiyan wrote:

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Gundam themed GameCube.

You're probably right. xSousukeSpikeAmonx, try to use better grammar and spell your words correctly. It was a little hard to determine what you were trying to say.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:41 pm Reply with quote
From the people who brought you the Pokémon-deco Game Boy color......

Another collectible. A Gundam compy may be interesting, as long as they make the casing look like an RX-78 (random model reference) or the Strike or something.

Whatever happened to those freaks who made computer cases out of Azuka Langley and stuff? (Um, bad choice of words, but you get the idea, right?)
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:13 am Reply with quote
I woulda bought one of those Gundam-themed scooters that they talked about a couple years ago. Those looked pretty sweet, actually.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Kawaii Moon Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:13 pm Reply with quote
The ultimate christmas present has arrived for the gundam lovers. I can't wait to see how many of these will be on back order because it does sound really, really interesting. Just beef it up with a good internet service and paste on a good wallpaper to your desktop, and you've tossed that old boring computer you had before into the can. This new fresh gundam compy will have beat the heck out of a traditional white or black cased compy, or, if your old computer crashes, save your gundam one for back up. Because I know there are people out there, not everyone though but perhaps a handful, will think their gundam compy will be just too pretty to use.
Swordfish_II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:57 pm Reply with quote
It's only a matter of time before they begin selling real Gundams...

Better save your pennies.
ultrabot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:01 pm Reply with quote
Now we just need UC Online to be finished up.. doubt it would be brought over to the US though.
xSousukeSpikeAmonx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:14 pm Reply with quote
Hey sorry about that was in a rush when I typed that but yea I normally do better than that...what I meant was that in America we rarely get things of that kind, for instance we didn't get the special editon gundam PS2, DOA(Dead or Alive) special edtion Xbox, and some others but you get the idea hopefully. And I was trying to say that it would be neat to have those char GCN's and GBA SP's....I would trade in my GCN and GBA SP for those. Sorry about that I'll have to try harded next time when I'm in a rush.
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Now we come out with a computer case that looks like a Haro?! Good grief. Take me NOW!

The only good Haro (aside from Chief Haro of the SD Gundam Force) is a dead Haro.
Shorty22

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:02 am Reply with quote
I think that it's pretty cool that they made it so realistic, complete with phrases and moving parts. But, when I clicked the page, I was expecting it to be that awful pink color, like the girl's main Haru is. I suppose it's better that it's a more neutral yellowish color instead. I wouldn't mind getting one of those... you know, if it wasn't $900 and more 'normal computer' priced. Wink
tenchworks2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:50 am Reply with quote
Well it's nice to see the original Haro from Gundam 0079 can be used for other things other than just decorating. If I get my hands on it I'll most certainly won't be afraid of tricking him out. Cool
Pandemonium

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:42 pm Reply with quote
http://sae.cside.com/sae/kat/pc/ern005/ekana.htm more anime type computer...things. Like this one better than that annoying Haro thing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2