• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Oblivion Island, Tokyo Marble Chocolate, Mai Mai Miracle to Run in Toronto

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quote
Hahahaha!!! Now I was just mentioning [Oblivion Island] this in another post on the 'Kara no Kyokai' BD. So these features are back again this time 'Toronto'.

I really wish 'Oblivion Island' was released on BD with subs. It comes with an awesome production booklet.
Bento-Box

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quote
Wow!

I would really love to see Tokyo Marble Chocolate released or just shown here in the US. A while back, Viz Media did several promotional events for shows like Bleach and the Live Action Death Note movies in Jacksonville, FL and would really love for them to be more active here again...

I miss being able to go to the movies for anime and imported stuffs. Anime cry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
tuxedocat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:51 pm Reply with quote
I also would love to see Tokyo Marble Chocolate (and the others, of course). I hope maybe the Viz Theatre in the New People Center will get it sometime, since they will obviously sub it for this festival.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:32 pm Reply with quote
I'm gonna check these three out on Sunday. I wonder how many other ANNers will be there?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1