• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Young and Tight - 12 Scenes!! Ship Date Oct 19, 2010 - Street Date Oct 26, 2010

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maahony

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:36 am Reply with quote
Didn't think ANN posted this type of information. Did something change or have I just been using the site for years with blinders on?
PetrifiedJello

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quote
How does one report an article?
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quote
Hat's off to you ANN, I haven't seen this article before. I do wonder though, how something like this becomes news though.

And the series is even uncensored entirely and is in English. That is a pretty good deal if your going to watch a show like this.
Furudanuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quote
I certainly do hope this is an indication that someone has hacked the website. Otherwise I can only assume that the whole OreImo affair has left ANN's staff somewhat unhinged.
Egan Loo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quote
maahony wrote:
Didn't think ANN posted this type of information. Did something change or have I just been using the site for years with blinders on?

ANN has been posting press releases from the company Adult Source Media since at least 2005.

Teriyaki Terrier wrote:
Hat's off to you ANN, I haven't seen this article before. I do wonder though, how something like this becomes news though.

It's not a news article, but a press release, just like those from other distributors.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quote
Egan Loo wrote:
maahony wrote:

ANN has been posting press releases from the company Adult Source Media since at least 2005.

Teriyaki Terrier wrote:

It's not a news article, but a press release, just like those from other distributors.

Opps, my mistake. Though I have to admit, it's good every now and then to see press releases that cover other types of anime.
~nanashi~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quote
Shocked . . . I've been using this site since about '05 and I really can't believe what I'm reading. Needless to say I'm a little taken back by this . . . but hey, I guess you have to do what you have to do to pay the bills. Confused
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quote
I love the synopses for hentai. Also, College? Really? I don't think college students wear uniforms like that...or at all. It's amazing how changing one word can prevent a lot legal trouble.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quote
Wow, I've never read a hentai press release before, certainly was rather... blunt.

Oddly enough, if one goes to ANN's list of recent press releases, this doesn't show up, but it does show up if one goes to the list of press releases for October specifically.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
These young girls are psyched to take their Young & Tight bodies to levels of nastiness that will turn your head and throb your—

Egad!
Here's a press release that gets to the meat of the matter.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
bahamut623

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quote
I'm at work trying so hard to contain the laughter. That description is hilarious.
v1cious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw

i'm gonna guess this wasn't meant to be published.
Rukiia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quote
At first I thought this was a joke. But if it is an actual press release.... Shocked Embarassed Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shichimi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quote
What level of nastiness are we talking, here?
braves

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quote
lol. This suddenly reminds me of the Discipline readings that were played on Anime World Order. The best one being this one @ 6:00 (NSFW). There are some other ones, but this one stands out more for obvious reasons. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2