• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How do you rate stuff?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feotus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:29 pm Reply with quote
I know I sound reallly dumb, but [u]I can't figure out how to rate stuff in the encyclopedia,[/u] I don;t know what to click or anything? Shocked Embarassed sorry bout this. Can anyone help me out?
Joe Arizona

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:36 pm Reply with quote
First, you must add the show to either your seen all or seen some list. You can do this by clicking on the My Anime link which is under the Interactive section. Once in My Anime, there will be a link among others which reads "add anime I have seen" or something like that, on the right hand side. From there, you will select the first letter of the title of anime you eventually wish to rate, A-Z. Upon selecting the proper letter, find the anime's title and then click on the seen all or seen some bubble to the left of the title. A large button on the bottom of the page will record your selection, and presto, you have started a seen all/some list. To rate, access your list, click on the box to the left of the anime title, and then click on the rate button which will be on top of the list itself. Hope this helps!
Feotus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:50 am Reply with quote
Very Happy Thanks, I now feel like i'm auctly doing something for the site.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1