• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fire Emblem: Awakening to Have Bilingual Tracks in N. America

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sirdano1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:37 am Reply with quote
Well this is a pleasant surprise, I had assumed it would be dub only.
MorwenLaicoriel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:55 am Reply with quote
Sweet! I always like it when I'm given an option to choose between dub and sub on games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
luffypirate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:42 am Reply with quote
Ahh if only this combo included an XL...there aren't any XL combos, right?? I would consider trading mine up.

My girlfriend and I bought two 3DS XLs for Christmas. I bring it with me everywhere I go to gather Play Coins and meet friends. I love it!
Juno016

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:30 am Reply with quote
Pfft. Aside from a few cutscenes, which are mostly unvoiced aside from a few grunts, there isn't much dialog in the first place. They don't read off their lines or anything. They just say a few words whenever they first speak up, and it's repetitive after a while. Anime hyper
But then, I'm only on chapter 4 on my game, so... I can't say there won't be a future cutscene with more dialog. I just doubt it with the way the game's cutscenes have already been so far.
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:54 am Reply with quote
Even if there aren't that many cut scenes, which doesn't surprise me, Nintendo is still doing a lot of interesting things with their Fire Emblem release, between this and the combo pack (which I must get!). As a huge fan of the franchise, I am pretty happy and hope to see the series get more support over here in the coming years, since we still have 5 of the games that have never been brought over.
sfried

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quote
My body has never been more ready.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1