• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Freezing Gets New Freezing Pair Love Stories Spinoff Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninjapet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quote
Yay more spin off mangas, I've really enjoyed the other two that has been made so far so one dealing with how characters met up will be a fun read.

Also thank god it's covering the E-Pandora arc and skipping the Brother arc. spoiler[there's no way they could show that rape filled backstory on t.v] It's not suited for animation at all.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm Reply with quote
ninjapet wrote:
Yay more spin off mangas, I've really enjoyed the other two that has been made so far so one dealing with how characters met up will be a fun read.

Also thank god it's covering the E-Pandora arc and skipping the Brother arc. spoiler[there's no way they could show that rape filled backstory on t.v] It's not suited for animation at all.

They animated aki sora's rape scene so it's possible through means of a ova.

Okay am I the only one slightly disturbed by the name of series??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Setsura1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quote
Cecilthedarkknight_234 wrote:
ninjapet wrote:

They animated aki sora's rape scene so it's possible through means of a ova.

Okay am I the only one slightly disturbed by the name of series??

I think that they should include the Brother Arc just tone it down a bit. It is something that just strengthens the bond between the two. And they honestly need to get together soon, its driving me nuts. I also agree that the title of the second season should have a different name. I mean that sounds just weird and it has nothing to do with ANYTHING in the plot.
sirdano1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Better than adding a random punctuation mark at the end of the name.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quote
so how much of the manga did season 1 follow, and does the E-pandora thing come right after the academy invasion?
ninjapet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:52 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
so how much of the manga did season 1 follow, and does the E-pandora thing come right after the academy invasion?

The anime loosely followed up until the 10th Nova Clash Arc, though the anime had it's own original ending based off of the ending for the arc in the manga. It went up to about chp 37 in the manga.

The arc season 2 is skipping to go straight to the E-Pandora arc is the Siblings/Brother arc which spans from chps 39-50

If you want to read the manga to get ready for season two start at chp 25 and read to chp 51. Also you might want to check out Freezing First Chronicle which tells Chiffon and Ticy's story since it's important to the end of the E-Pandora arc.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:11 am Reply with quote
oh well either way yea give me an airdate & funi-service dub on Vibration season.

yea all in to watch on it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1