• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Manga Gets 3DS Action Adventure Game

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heinzendegger

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quote
This is a nightmare.
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:39 pm Reply with quote
Heinzendegger wrote:
This is a nightmare.

I know! it sucks not being able to import games without buying a Japanese 3ds.
Hobbiton Guard

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Heinzendegger wrote:
This is a nightmare.

And why is it a nightmare?

Anyways, I'm excited for this game. I'm a bit disappointed that it's 3DS purely because the system is region locked (thankfully, I do have a desire for the SRW game for the platform, so I may be importing a Japanese 3DS anyways...). Very glad to see it already getting a game announcement. This is one of my most anticipated series for the summer season.
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quote
Mm, I got mixed feelings on this honestly. I might look forward to it but at the same time, the game mechanics seems something that's not for me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
zeo1fan

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:47 pm Reply with quote
HobbitonGuard wrote:
Heinzendegger wrote:
This is a nightmare.

And why is it a nightmare?

Anyways, I'm excited for this game. I'm a bit disappointed that it's 3DS purely because the system is region locked (thankfully, I do have a desire for the SRW game for the platform, so I may be importing a Japanese 3DS anyways...). Very glad to see it already getting a game announcement. This is one of my most anticipated series for the summer season.

I think it's the fact that an infamously annoying character is seemingly getting a franchise built around her.
Heinzendegger

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Illya is a stupid attempt at doing a loli "just for the kicks and shock value" in a franchise aimed at teenagers who want something dark.
To make a series that focuses on her, and to have any TM related title get another try at being "wacky" is something straight out of a nightmare.
Hobbiton Guard

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Heinzendegger wrote:
Illya is a stupid attempt at doing a loli "just for the kicks and shock value" in a franchise aimed at teenagers who want something dark.
To make a series that focuses on her, and to have any TM related title get another try at being "wacky" is something straight out of a nightmare.

Hmm, well then we'd just have to agree to disagree as I have a far greater respect for Illya as a character than that. Thank you for sharing an explanation though, it helped to clear things up.
Chagen46

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:38 pm Reply with quote
Heinzendegger wrote:

no.

Illya is is delicious cake. Delicious, delicious cake. This show is gonna be great. Not so sure about the game though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1