• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
help adding staff

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goras

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:12 pm Reply with quote
I have 2 doubts

1) How do I add a staff group? (not a person) like ANGELA. Which field do I have to fill?

2) how do I add the people that form that group? for example the staff coach, I added it in other information, is that correct?

3) round table should be listed in staff in given name: none, but its r, i guess its wrong.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:37 pm Reply with quote
Goras wrote:
1) How do I add a staff group? (not a person) like ANGELA. Which field do I have to fill?

Um, currently, most groups of performers, such as doujinshi groups (CLAMP, Peach-Pit, etc.) and music bands, are under "people." When making a submission, put the name of the group entirely in the first (given) name field and leave the last (family) name field blank.

Goras wrote:
2) how do I add the people that form that group? for example the staff coach, I added it in other information, is that correct?

Right now that's the only way. We'll add links to individual members, just like how we did for related individuals (couples, siblings, etc).

Goras wrote:
3) round table should be listed in staff in given name: none, but its r, i guess its wrong.

I'll have it fixed...just give me a while. Anime catgrin + sweatdrop

By the way, it was because of your avatar which had made me to try answering your question as soon as possible while sacrificing my sleeping time. Greetings, Brother Goras. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Goras

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:45 pm Reply with quote
No one can resist kokone's kawaii-ness Razz

Thanks Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1