• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Adult Swim update

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:38 pm Reply with quote
inuyasha has been canceled from adult swim meaning it's not showing anymore so you should update again. Shocked Mad Evil or Very Mad
Delthayre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:37 am Reply with quote
Inuyasha has not been cancelled, rather it has been put on hiatus to make room for some new shows and shows that haven't been as extensively run. It is returning on August 25th with new episodes. So stop frowning and enjoy the anticipation.
MissKaoru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Inuyasha has not been cancelled, rather it has been put on hiatus to make room for some new shows and shows that haven't been as extensively run. It is returning on August 25th with new episodes. So stop frowning and enjoy the anticipation.

Damn right!!
Ataru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:38 pm Reply with quote
*Puts this one sad, but really funny things I saw this week list.* Hmmm, #5. Razz I got to keep tabs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:12 am Reply with quote
Is there anybody else that thinks that the intro song to Big O could have been inspired by Queens "Flash Gordon" song? Smile
Meson

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:22 am Reply with quote
I just don't think it is. I know it is. They wanted the refference, and they even went as far to buy the rights to that song..

Big O is one big homage to American storytelling.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1