• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime.X Review/Discussion High School DxD Season 2 ? What do you think ?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anime.X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:55 pm Reply with quote
High school DxD Season 2 Gets A 9 out of 10 its a B+

To me High School DxD is a must for me to watch i enjoy the first the saeson with a smile and enjoy every min of it couldnt stop watching it i love it from the beging to end I fell out of my seat alot of times just lol so much and at times I like the action fights and the story as well also you know sexy girls and the jokes come withit everything about it was spot on to the story, characters and setting was really good Smile.

Going into Saeson 2 was not a big let down at all i was really like it alot just the only thing that set me back was the story has a lot more action mix with jokes at the same time its not the problem.the only thing for me it felt out of place that they didn't put in more episodes showing or going in with more characters background fleshing them out more, 1 or 2 was but still... and new characters as well it would have been really nice and its a lil to fast but over all it didn't made me turn off I still enjoy also they did made improvements in saeson 2 that I have seen but dont change the out come how I feel about going in love it Smile I wish it was longer yes but hey its better then no saeson cant wait for saeson 3....!!

What do you think....?
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:58 pm Reply with quote
Anime.X wrote:
What do you think....?

I think this is the wrong place to post this topic.

Try the "Anime" section next time.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1