• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Z/X Ignition Card Anime Slated to Air Next January

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quote
Hmm, the premise/concept is okay I guess. I'll have to decide to see first impressions when it airs though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:19 pm Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Hmm, the premise/concept is okay I guess. I'll have to decide to see first impressions when it airs though.

you know this is mean to promote the card game for kids right?, so don't expect too much.
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:
Stark700 wrote:

you know this is mean to promote the card game for kids right?, so don't expect too much.

Aikatsu was too and it turned out to be one of the better anime of the last year. That doesn't mean much.
lostrune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:33 am Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:

So are One Piece, Gundam, Naruto, Pretty Cure, Yu-Gi-Oh, and a lot of other anime but that doesn't stop tons of adult fans loving them Laughing Just writing it off because it's for kids is kinda shallow.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:36 pm Reply with quote
Murder, She wrote:

The story is set in the not-so-distant future. Five "Black Points" suddenly appeared around the world as portals to parallel worlds. Immediately after, strange creatures began their invasion from these portals.

The ending to Pacific Rim should teach them a lesson. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1