• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Viz Media's DVD releases of Bleach?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:06 pm Reply with quote
I'm noticing in the encylopedia entry for Bleach, it lists a single DVD to be released Nov 29th of this year.

Does anyone know if there are any plans of releasing box sets similar to what was done with the Naruto DVD releases?
Zalis116

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:24 pm Reply with quote
With the release date this close, I don't think there will be a Naruto-like box released for Bleach. The difference is that Bleach isn't being released in edited/dub-only form like Naruto, so there's no need for separate releases. I think what we can expect is something similar to Inuyasha--a box with the first 25 episodes or so will come out, but not until the single-volume releases have reached the 50s or 60s.
patch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quote
Thanks for the response Zalis116, good point with the edit / uncut versions of Naruto... Your theory does make sense also, I'm probally going to end up waiting knowing there already is ~100 episodes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1