• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pokémon Games' Bank Service App Delayed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:50 am Reply with quote
I really wish they'd hurry up and fix it.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:12 am Reply with quote
its not as easy as you think. when there is a system crash of this magnitude, its gonna be a while. however i am not gonna bother with the app or the bank. though i am a die hard pokemaniac , nintendo's stupid eshop methods where you cant even retrieve the downloads you purchased if you get another 3DS is stupid beyond reason where all the downloads are saved on the PSN. which is probably the reason why the PS4 is selling more than the Wii U right now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:06 am Reply with quote
It may not be easy to fix, but it sure as hell would've been easy to prevent. How about instead releasing the highly anticipated app connected to your second biggest franchise, Pokemon, ON CHRISTMAS DAY WHEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING NEW SYSTEMS, you release it, I don't know, a week before. That way the influx of people downloading Pokemon Bank don't cross with the influx of people setting up their new systems.

Boom. Can I have a million dollars now?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1