• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rosario + Vampire Season II Manga Will Get Epilogue Chapter

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Hope this will end well..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Melicans

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:43 pm Reply with quote
Seems like all the manga I follow are suddenly ending. Sora no Otoshimono, Kimi no Iru Machi, and now Rosario+Vampire. I hope it at least has a good ending.
AP24

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 am Reply with quote
Inu x Boku SS also ends this month and Naruto is ending sometime this year.
Kalessin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:49 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Hope this will end well..

My sentiments exactly. A bad ending can ruin a good series, and endings are hard to get right.

The story seemed to be going pretty well with the last volume that Viz released, but I think that we're only going to end up with 2 volumes beyond that (based on what Wikipedia says anyway), and I don't know how he's going to manage to end the story in that small a space - let alone end it well. It seemed like it had a lot more to go than that. But I look forward to seeing what happens. It'll probably be a while before we see it here though, given that Viz has yet to announce a release date for the next volume, and the last volume obviously hasn't even been released in Japan yet. Regardless, it's a good series, and I'll be sad to see it go.
tangytangerine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:26 am Reply with quote
Melicans wrote:
Seems like all the manga I follow are suddenly ending. Sora no Otoshimono, Kimi no Iru Machi, and now Rosario+Vampire. I hope it at least has a good ending.

Yeah, it is kinda weird that all these titles are suddenly ending. Guessing that either the creator is wanting to move onto something new or the publisher wants to use that space for a new series to potentially milk for money.

At least Sora no Otoshimono & Rosario+Vampire get epilogues in April. As both do have some unanswered questions with their "final" chapter.

But that image in the story also practically confirms that there will be no "Season 3" of the manga. As those years indicate the original manga and Season 2 manga. So we'll have to be happy with the ending we got, no matter if it feels rushed or not.
TheFullmetalOne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:32 pm Reply with quote
I sincerely hope that we have a Love Hina type ending, where the main protagonists Moka and Tsukune are shown getting married or having been married for some time, instead of having an open-ended ending on who he chooses. It really bugs me when harem mangas pull those things, since it brings into question wether the male lead has a decisive bone in his body.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quote
Sad to see it go Sad

At least I hope its a decent conclusion! I assume there wont be a season 3, right?
Gravity∅

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 pm Reply with quote
So basically this is the ending???There are still alot of questions and rumours on the season 2 like who the bus driver is, where is isshin suzen, how the people react, what is the final conclusion of Tsukune's relationship between his frens...still have alot to ask!!!Hope thr will b season 3....feel kinda of sad if this manga just end forever... Question Sad
Lycosyncer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:59 am Reply with quote
So the epilogue chapter will be coming a month after the finale? I just hope that it gives good decent closure and not leave any unanswered questions.

Man, I've been following this series since the beginning and it has definitely come a long way that I really feel sad for it ending but at least I will have fond memories of it when looking back at it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1