Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation to Stream Soul Eater Not! & Riddle Story of Devil


Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AsherFischell



Joined: 24 Feb 2014
Posts: 327
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Akuma no Riddle! Alright! I would've preferred CR to pick it up, but I'll take what I can get!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darkchibi07



Joined: 15 Oct 2003
Posts: 4978
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:09 pm Reply with quote
It's much more preferred than those iffy fansubs, that's for sure!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Bolaum



Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 124
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Noooo it means I'll have to use illegal ways to watch SE:NOT! CR got a lot of shows this season I wish they had got this one. Oh well...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
purplebird76



Joined: 23 Mar 2014
Posts: 9
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Sad *Fairy Tail
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flackenstien



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 251
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:24 pm Reply with quote
Who the (censorship is bad) translated that name..?

..where's Donald Trump?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cyclone1993



Joined: 05 Jul 2011
Posts: 944
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:26 pm Reply with quote
Great news as these are two series that I am quite anticipating. Plus with the license of Akuma no Riddle, it looks like we will actually get a dubbed yuri anime, that doesn't happen all that often!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsherFischell



Joined: 24 Feb 2014
Posts: 327
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:29 pm Reply with quote
flackenstien wrote:
Who the (censorship is bad) translated that name..?

..where's Donald Trump?


That title is actually on the Japanese manga, so it's the official Japanese translation, believe it or not. It's kind of like how the title Attack on Titan only sort of makes sense, only worse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
normajean19



Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 81
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:30 pm Reply with quote
Cyclone1993 wrote:
Great news as these are two series that I am quite anticipating. Plus with the license of Akuma no Riddle, it looks like we will actually get a dubbed yuri anime, that doesn't happen all that often!

More yuri is never a bad thing! Getting it dubbed is pretty cool too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darkchibi07



Joined: 15 Oct 2003
Posts: 4978
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:42 pm Reply with quote
Cyclone1993 wrote:
Great news as these are two series that I am quite anticipating. Plus with the license of Akuma no Riddle, it looks like we will actually get a dubbed yuri anime, that doesn't happen all that often!


Well, it's a good idea to stuff in a lot of viewership numbers on the series' streaming page once they upload the 1st episode! Surprised
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address My Anime My Manga
MadMan400096



Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 266
Location: Chicopee, MA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Bolaum wrote:
Noooo it means I'll have to use illegal ways to watch SE:NOT! CR got a lot of shows this season I wish they had got this one. Oh well...

Oh come on, FUNi's portal's not that bad. Besides, considering they already had the original anime, which just finished its run on Toonami, Not was a given either way.

Anyway, there's one more show left for them to announce, and my money's on DBZ Kai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime
Stark700



Joined: 30 Jan 2012
Posts: 11470
Location: Earth
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:11 pm Reply with quote
I was kinda 50/50 wondering if Funimation would grab Akuma no Riddle. Soul Eater Not was a given and that wasn't a surprise. The final box is probably Date a Live 2.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Oneeyedjacks



Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 304
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quote
It's always kind of hilarious to see such mangled Engrishy titles being forced upon US distributors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bolaum



Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 124
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quote
MadMan400096 wrote:
Bolaum wrote:
Noooo it means I'll have to use illegal ways to watch SE:NOT! CR got a lot of shows this season I wish they had got this one. Oh well...

Oh come on, FUNi's portal's not that bad. Besides, considering they already had the original anime, which just finished its run on Toonami, Not was a given either way.

Anyway, there's one more show left for them to announce, and my money's on DBZ Kai.


It's just not available in my country hence I want Funimation to burn!! Twisted Evil

But ya...that sucks for me...this is the anime I most wanted to see this season (maybe this year).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
everydaygamer



Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 558
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:43 pm Reply with quote
Bolaum wrote:
MadMan400096 wrote:
Bolaum wrote:
Noooo it means I'll have to use illegal ways to watch SE:NOT! CR got a lot of shows this season I wish they had got this one. Oh well...

Oh come on, FUNi's portal's not that bad. Besides, considering they already had the original anime, which just finished its run on Toonami, Not was a given either way.

Anyway, there's one more show left for them to announce, and my money's on DBZ Kai.


It's just not available in my country hence I want Funimation to burn!! Twisted Evil

But ya...that sucks for me...this is the anime I most wanted to see this season (maybe this year).


Too be fair CR could still stream it, they didn't announce fairy tail until a few hours before broadcast and even then there is always a chance they'll pick it up late in the season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bolaum



Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 124
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:04 pm Reply with quote
everydaygamer wrote:
Bolaum wrote:
MadMan400096 wrote:
Bolaum wrote:
Noooo it means I'll have to use illegal ways to watch SE:NOT! CR got a lot of shows this season I wish they had got this one. Oh well...

Oh come on, FUNi's portal's not that bad. Besides, considering they already had the original anime, which just finished its run on Toonami, Not was a given either way.

Anyway, there's one more show left for them to announce, and my money's on DBZ Kai.


It's just not available in my country hence I want Funimation to burn!! Twisted Evil

But ya...that sucks for me...this is the anime I most wanted to see this season (maybe this year).


Too be fair CR could still stream it, they didn't announce fairy tail until a few hours before broadcast and even then there is always a chance they'll pick it up late in the season.


Hopefuly but I don't think it'll happen Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group